Do you or your child currently struggle with unmet cholesterol, weight, pre-diabetes or heart disease prevention needs? Our staff is ready and happy to help! Our strengths include working with families and children as well as busy adults looking for flexible appointment options.
We currently offer in-person appointments in Neenah and Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Telehealth - In addition, Mobile Health Team is a great fit for anyone with a busy life who wants or needs the convenience of our telehealth options for online and mobile medical visits. Our telehealth patients include:
- Busy working professionals who feel their "time is money" and can't take time in their workday to travel to medical appointments
- Parents and families who don't want to miss work and school
- Residents of rural areas who can't travel the long distance to the nearest lipidologist
- Employees who have exhausted their time off of work and desire to be seen during hours that a traditional healthcare clinic is not open
- Individuals with severe, inherited cholesterol disorders who have not found a trained lipidologist in their geographical area of Wisconsin
We pride ourselves in being an exceptional and innovative medical practice where the patient's wants and needs come first. Our patient-centered practice works hard to meet the needs of today's healthcare consumer. Compassionate, knowledgeable and supportive staff is the cornerstone of our client service approach. All of our medical staff are highly trained professionals, and our staff maintain the highest level of accreditations to optimally address the needs of not only patients wanting information on cholesterol, but also those with known high-risk for heart disease and diabetic conditions.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Enrollment (Getting Started)
Have you decided that you need our expertise and want to become our patient? Great! You can call us at 844-547-4343, or place an online Appointment Request. For online requests, please expect a phone call from our office within 24 hours.
Once you enroll in our practice, all forms and communication will be mailed to you to complete and bring to your first visit.
You may also find some of them here:
Download the map to our Neenah Clinic
Pediatric patients: Download our:
Adult patients - Download our:
- Adult Address and Insurance Information and
- Adult Medical History Forms
- Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form
If you would like us to share your records with other providers, download and return this form: Release of Info from MHT
If you would like us to obtain your records from another provider, download and return this form: Release of Info to MHT
If you are going to have a telehealth visit, you would sign the Telehealth Consent Form
Viewing PDF Informational Content
In our patient education areas of the website, you may find some PDF's to view. In order to view or print these handouts you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
How to Prepare
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please review the educational content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page to get to know who you will be working with. We look forward to your first visit.
Please see FAQs for common questions, including those about insurance coverage and costs.